My New Car
Aimee and I had decided that we would buy a hybrid when we sold our house in West Virginia. It was one thing we could do finally to lower our carbon footprint. I went to Toyota.com and built the Prius I wanted and emailed all the dealers in the local area. The first 2 reply's said that there was a 4-6 month waiting list and the third said that he did not have a car that I wanted but had a car coming in 4 days that was fully loaded and was about $5,000 more than the car that I requested. I figured what the heck. So we bought it. I went to sign the paperwork and the internet sales manager that I had dealt with was on vacation and the salesman that they assigned to me wanted to know who I knew to get this car in 4 days. I said no one. Why? He said they have a 6 month waiting list. I guess it was fate, or the internet manager had a quota to meet. Anyway I love everything about the car and also love that I can fill up the 10 gallon tank and drive about 500 miles.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home