Santa Fe Canbys

Our adventures and life in Santa Fe!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Long time no post

Well, I took the kids on their first fishing trip. It was originally going to be just Eva and me but Grant screamed bloody murder and so he ended up on the trip as well. (Probably for the best, since Mom could use a day alone.) We did not catch any fish or even have a tale about the one that got away, but you know what they say. The worst day fishing beats the best day working. It was fun teaching Eva how to cast and keeping Grant from falling off the dock. Eva had a good time, but I think Grant will think twice about going next time.




Eva posing at White Sands National Park

Our trip to Bandalier National Park

The town of White Rock on the way to Bandalier had an overlook that left us in awe.



When I asked Grant why he did not stay inside the lines on the light switch. His answer--It is hard when the light keeps going on and off. Apparently he colored a lot of other things that day, but by the time I got home from work he had cleaned up all the others. Mom did not realize he had changed the color of our light switch.

One of my co-worker's daughter had a pony ride birthday party. Does Grant look like the meanest cowboy you have ever seen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home