Santa Fe Canbys

Our adventures and life in Santa Fe!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Pictures from the 35mm


Picture of the block town that Memaw and Pepaw got for Eva and Grant. They love playing with these and Daddy always has to be the school bus driver.

Eva weaving her first scarf. She started off like a ball of fire but now I am wondering if I am going to have to finish it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rick, Aimee, Eva & Grant:

This is really cool - glad you are doing the postings.
Eden, Trey,& I are sitting here reading the pages for the first time.
Eden says hi Eva and thinks that she got cool stuff for Christmas.

and By the way Grant, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY. TOTALLY MISSED GETTING A CARD OUT TO YOU but we did think about you.

Hope you guys are loving your new life. We do miss you and hope to see you soon. Take care.

Love to all,

Melanie, Larry, Eden, Trey and Lucy

PS Santa brought a Beagle puppy - her name is Lucy!!

I'll send pictures when I finally download them.

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I guess you are enjoying the Steelers B I G win, treasure it as much as you can this week, listen to Mr Manning cry about no protection that will be your big # 7 next week end when the Horsemen get to him and make him C R Y!! They were all really good games don't remember when I enjoyed games any more they only way they could have been any better would have been you been here to watch them with me!!any $$ going down on Championship game?? Love Pappy!!

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rick,
St.Ann's tourney is coming up, you can stay at my house if you need a place. We need you, Corey can't golf to save his life.
Love,
Dave R.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home